Our logistics teams have caught up on the backlog of preorders and we are now shipping new orders on a rolling basis. See below for more details!
- Canadian orders are usually processed in 1-7 business days and shipped from Ontario via UPS or Canada Post depending on destination.
- US orders are usually processed in 1-2 business days and shipped by our partner Funagain Logistics from Indianapolis via UPS or USPS.
- UK orders are usually processed in 1-7 business days and shipped from Canada via APC Priority Tracked Parcel with all duty pre-paid.
- EU orders are usually processed in 1-7 business days and shipped from Canada via PostNL International Tracked Parcel. Duty may be due on arrival.
- International orders are usually processed in 1-2 business days and shipped from Indianapolis by Funagain Logistics via a variety of carriers depending on destination. Duty may be due on arrival.
Kickstarter Backers and Preorders
I am thrilled to announce that all Kickstarter pledges and website preorders are in the mail and on their way to their recipients, with the exception of a small number of parcels that required special picking and packing. These should be finished next week, and all backers should have their tracking numbers by 20 January.
As you may know, we faced a few hurdles getting The Story Engine Deck out to our early supporters, from one of our cargo vessels almost shipwrecking, to various waves of COVID-19 lockdowns shutting down our production facility, backing up ports, and causing the snap-shutting of borders during critical moments in our logistics operations.
I am unspeakably grateful for the kindness and patience of our backers and customers during this process. A lot of you waited a lot longer than you should have had, and your patience throughout was incredible.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support, and for being a part of the story of how this project came to be.