We apologize that the preorders are taking longer to fulfill than we originally planned.
The decks were sent to print in March and have been ready since the beginning of July. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has slowed down logistics and exports, and many ports are backed. It's been a slow and frustrating progress getting freight to move.
We have brought on logistics partners for multiple regions to try to make up for the lost time and ensure speedy, regionally specialized shipping with no bottlenecks. All preorder customers will receive a notification when their order ships.
Here are the latest details for each fulfillment region.
- US fulfillment by Funagain Logistics: currently scheduled to ship from mid-to-late-October.
- Canadian fulfillment by Jason Anarchy Games: currently scheduled to ship from late-October to early November.
- UK/EU fulfillment by Spiral Galaxy Games*: currently scheduled to ship from mid-to-late-October.
- Australian/New Zealand fulfilment by Aetherworks: currently scheduled to ship from late September to mid-October.
- All other regions to be fulfilled by Funagain Logistics from the US in mid-to-late-October.
You can also contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We know it's a frustrating wait—we're just as eager to see decks arrive, and we're here to help.
*Our cut-off for preorders with guaranteed EU/UK-friendly shipping was Aug 1, 2020. Orders placed on or before that will not have VAT due upon delivery.
For any UK/EU orders placed after Aug 1, 2020, we will aim to ship from within the UK using excess stock if possible, but we cannot promise customs-friendly shipping. Late orders may have to be fulfilled by Funagain Logistics from the US and may be subject to VAT upon delivery.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive updates when we resume customs-friendly shipping to the UK/EU.